Thursday 5 September 2013

Timothy……….

This post is dedicated to Timothy, our street pet dog who turned a dog hater like me into a dog lover. I don't see him on the streets anymore. Hope he is fine and has found a better master. I for one will miss his crazy acts and his friendly nature.

As I set off to work,
you brush past me wagging your tail.
Guiding me to the end of the street,
protecting me for the entire trail.

When I first met you I was scared as hell
A dog hater like me never took you so well.
But now when you have gone Timothy,
with lot of tears of pain, my eyes do swell.

Where have you gone Timothy?
Leaving me helpless and sad
There are many places in the earth that will attract you
But do remember you have a special place here in my heart

As I enter my street from a hard day's work,
you instantly spot me and jump over me with joy.
I forget all the pain and tension that were at the back of my mind, your smile gets me going and brings me back to life.

I really miss you,I miss you like hell
Hope one day you will come back to me
But for now I pray to god you are with someone better
Someone who will pamper you and  keep you well

1 comment:

  1. Such an honest and heart wrenching poetry.... I have become your fan and also wish Timothy's soul rests in peace

    Rahul a die hard dog lover

    ReplyDelete